The University of Botswana will be hosting the 6th International Association of Science and Technology for Development ( IASTED ) African Conference on Environment and Water Resource Management in Gaborone, Botswana.
The conference will take place on September 5 -7, 2016.
The conference has the following themes:
- Water Supply and Sustainable Use
- Wastewater and Storm Water Management
- Integrated Watershed Management
- Pollution Prevention and Reduction industries
- Issues in Implementing Environmentally Sound Technologies
More information about the conference can be found on: http://iasted.org/conferences/home-836.html