The Conference at King Fahd Palace Hotel will highlight the relevance of intellectual property (IP) as an engine for promoting creativity, innovation, scientific and technological transformation of African economies.
Invited participants to the Conference include:
- Ministers responsible for trade and industry, science and technology, agriculture, creative industry and communications;
- senior government officials, as well as public and private sector businesses and inventors;
- intergovernmental organizations;
- regional economic and IP institutions; and
- opinion leaders from within and outside Africa.