HOORC's water tower
- Compares an organization's water uses (including staff presence, industrial use, and supply chain) with validated water and sanitation availability information – on a country and watershed basis
- Allows calculation of water consumption and efficiency
- Establishes relative water risks in the organization's portfolio to prioritize action – including more detailed assessment
- Creates key water GRI Indicators, inventories, risk and performance metrics and geographic mapping
- Enables effective communication with internal and external stakeholders on the organization's water issues.
You can download the tool from the WBCSD website.